- The Extranet is operated by Eclipse Magnetics Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 531327 and with a registered office and main trading address at Atlas Way, Atlas North, Sheffield, S4 7QQ ("We", "Our", "Us").
- By using the Extranet, You confirm that You accept these Terms and that You agree to comply with them. If You do not agree to these Terms, You must not use the Extranet. We recommend that You print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to Your use of the Extranet:
- We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time You wish to use the Extranet, please check these Terms to ensure You understand the Terms that apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 1st April 2021.
- We may transfer Our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation.
- If You have any concerns about material which appears on the Extranet, please email [email protected] or telephone Us on +44 114 2250600.
Extranet Account Details
- If You choose, or You are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures for accessing the Extranet, You must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by You or allocated by Us, at any time, if in Our reasonable opinion You have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. If You know or suspect that anyone other than You knows Your user identification code or password, You must promptly notify Us at [email protected].
- Use of Material on the Extranet
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Extranet, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You are not permitted to use any of Our trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) without Our prior written approval, unless they are part of material You are using as permitted by the Terms.
- You may print off or download extracts, of any page(s) from the Extranet for Your personal internal business use and You may draw the attention of others within Your organisation to any content.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed off or downloaded in any way, and You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Extranet must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on the Extranet for commercial purposes nor disclose any part of the content to any third party without obtaining Our prior written permission to do so (and where relevant You must also obtain in advance a licence from Us or Our licensors).
- If You print off, copy or download any part of the Extranet content in breach of these Terms, Your right to use the Extranet will cease immediately and You must return or destroy, at Our option, any copies of the materials You have made.
- If You wish to make any use of content on the Extranet other than as set out above, please contact [email protected].
Use of the Extranet
- You may use the Extranet only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Extranet in any way that:
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- Where the Extranet contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for Your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Us of those linked websites or information You may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- The Extranet must not be framed on any other site, nor may You establish a link to the Extranet or any part of it without Our prior written consent. If You wish to link to any part of the Extranet, please contact [email protected]. If such permission is given, You must link to the relevant part of the Extranet in such a way so as not to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Extranet in any website that is not owned by You. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Reliance on Extranet Material
- Access to and use of the Extranet in accordance with these Terms is made available free of charge. The information and content on the Extranet is intended only as a guide to Our business, products and services. It is not intended to amount to advice on which You should rely, nor will it form part of any contract You may enter into with Us for the supply of Our products or services. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Extranet.
- Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Extranet, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Extranet is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We do not guarantee that the Extranet, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Extranet for business and operational reasons. We will try to give You reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Extranet through Your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Our and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to You, which will be set out in Our Conditions of Sale: https://www.eclipsemagnetics.com/site/assets/files/19336/condition_of_sale.pdf, or such other applicable terms under any other agreement that You and We have agreed and signed.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Extranet or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to You for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Extranet; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Extranet.
- In particular, We will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- We do not guarantee that the Extranet will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring Your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Extranet. You should use Your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse the Extranet by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to, nor interfere with, damage or disrupt, the Extranet or any part of it, any server, network or equipment on which the Extranet is stored, any software used in the provision of the Extranet, or any server, computer or database connected to the Extranet. You must not attack the Extranet via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use the Extranet will cease immediately.
- Failure to comply with these Terms may result in Our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of Your right to use the Extranet.
- Issue of a warning to You.
- Legal proceedings against You for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against You.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
- We exclude Our liability for all action We may take in response to breaches of these Terms. The actions We may take are not limited to those described above, and We may take any other action We reasonably deem appropriate.
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, these Terms or their subject matter or formation, or a visit to the Extranet although We retain the right to bring proceedings against You for breach of these Terms in Your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.